10.23.2006

dumbs

ok, so I feel kind of bad even whining about this, because it's not like, oh I have to pick which leg to saw off... it's two really good things that I'm forced between. But I will whine anyway. Over The Rhine is playing the 2nd of December at the Double Door in Chicago, and the 16th of December at the Taft in Cincinnati. They have a few other holiday shows this year, but those two were the must-sees... Chicago for the fact that I'd also get to see Mark, Bruce, and Jen- as well has have another epic roadtrip of monumental proportions with the illustrious Bobbie O'Connor. And the Taft? Well, it's the Taft. The show of all shows from the band of all bands- their annual extravaganza in their hometown, complete with a packed crowd, flowers, candles, and Karin's voice driving the ancient opera house to distraction. Ahhhhhhhhh.

Problem is, I recently got accepted into the Indianapolis Symphonic Choir, which performs the 2nd and 3rd of December. Also, my (only) godbrother (do those exist? my parents are his godparents...) Jeff is getting married the 16th of December.

Other slight dumbities are that my brother just got me hooked on WoW, and he took his computer to visit Tan-Tan for four days. And I just stepped on a kernel of popcorn. My life is so hard!! I'm going to go listen to my favorite song, "stabby rip stab stab" and write apathetic things in my journal about tight pants.



The one positive thing is that I have some jelly bellies.

3 comments:

loofrin said...

thank god for jellie bellies.

Anonymous said...

four hours ago i brokedown and bought OTR's Drunkard's Prayer...

something tells me in another week or two i will breakdown, buy another cd and perhaps a ticket to a show in decemeber...
damn you woman, as though I dont have enough expenditures and obsessions you had to introduce this to me!

Liza said...

yes, yes... damn me.