10.18.2005

Liza needs

First of all, props to It's A Grind for playing "It's too late" from the latest Ben Folds release. This song always just about brings me to tears.

Ok, people, so I've heard about this little google game going around (ohh! alliteration station!), and I decided to try it out. Apparently, you plug your name plus the word needs into a search engine, and see what kind of good things pop up. Here are some of my faves.

1. Liza needs to be with her daughter, at home.
2. Liza needs to get a life and a new face, her time is over and doesn't she realise that?
3. Liza needs a storyline but with something new like the fashion industry.
4. Liza needs to recover from trauma.
5. Liza needs TIME OFF from relationships.
6. Like all Border Collies, Liza needs a job to do.
7. Come on, big boy. Have some sex with old Liza. Liza needs the boom-boom. (!!!)
8. Liza needs some pointers about being assertive.
9. Liza needs to be fed and put in bed.
10.Liza needs time to work on her old Mustang and play with the pets.

I promise I did not alter any of the above, but found them all in their exact glory while googling. Good grief, I have not laughed this hard in a long time.

No comments: