11.17.2005

someone saved my life tonight, sugarbabe

Friends! Romans. Plebes.

What does it mean? What does it mean when everywhere I go I see Mandie Sanders look alikes? I feel like I am being stalked by a figment of my own imagination. But seriously. She is at Walmart, she is at church, she is at the coffeeshop. She is everywhere. I wonder where she is, really.

So then there's an update on my troops. I no longer want to kill myself, or support my troops, or do anything but kill my troops. After 24 hours at the shop and much angst, it was given a clean bill of health and a sound spanking. Apparently, there is nothing wrong with my car. It is simply afraid of the dark. It maybe thinks there are zombies lurking, perhaps. Car! Get over yourself. Zombies don't exist. Well, maybe.

And the final news is that I am uncontrollably stuck on Elton John these days. And I am going to Breck this weekend. And apparently, Brian did want to date me after all.

Until next time! Support! Reconsider! Unite!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hiya -
My friend Joy's blog had a link to the Midwest site and from there I checked out the link to your blog, and I wanted to say thanks - it's very enjoyable and edifying reading :0)
Good luck with grad-school applications and keep thinking in your original way. I'm happy to finally read more liberal Christians' viewpoints, since we need more of them in America.
Good luck with everything,
-Susan

Megs said...

Whaaa??? I miss the troops. I feel like we bonded when I took the helm from castle rock on south. It liked me. Anywho, was thinking about "peak cafe" tonight and glad that you blogged and glad to see some of those delicate social signals were explained.....maybe.

Ring me some time.