12.04.2005

RVHS Drama Club Presents....

I've been thinking about my theatrics lately. High school and college stage events, on and off- somewhat sparked by my late observance of the current film adaptation of the Broadway hit "Rent," but further encouraged by my friend Jericho's blog.

Other mishaps that weren't included, but are equally priceless, would be my attempts at assisting direction on middle school productions the latter three years of high school. All I have to say is, "Tok, tok, tok..." followed by hasty shoving, flipping of lots of fire-hazardous fuses, and cursing when the 5000 year old curtains got caught on some piece of set and ripped further.
And never let Sully behind stage during the production. Micah camp almost broke his neck in Seven Brides, and my kneecap is the one mentioned in the above link. She moves things.

No comments: