5.29.2006

the same things

Your Life: The Soundtrack
...of course, I wanted to see if I could do it all with OTR. of course I could.

Opening credits:
Nobody Number One - OHIO
Waking up:
Last Night- Besides
Average day:
If Nothing Else - Films For Radio
First date:
Hej (I do) - Besides
Falling in love:
Lifelong Fling - OHIO
Love scene:
Rhapsodie - Patience
Fight scene:
Murder - Besides
Breaking up:
Bluer - Drunkard's Prayer
Getting back together:
Suitcase - OHIO
Secret love:
I Want You To Be My Love - Drunkard's Prayer
Life's okay:
Go Down Easy - Good Dog, Bad Dog
Mental breakdown:
Within, Without - Besides
Driving:
Anything At All - OHIO
Learning a lesson:
Little Did I Know - Drunkard's Prayer
Deep thought:
Professional Daydreamer - OHIO
Flashback:
Lookin' Forward - Drunkard's Prayer
Partying:
Show Me - OHIO
Happy dance:
When You Say Love - Drunkard's Prayer
Regretting:
Changes Come - OHIO
Long night alone:
Who Will Guard The Door - Drunkard's Prayer
Death scene:
When I Go - Films For Radio
Closing credits:
Latter Days - Good Dog, Bad Dog

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

heard I missed ya' at Jareds open house...
mom gave me your celly, i'll give ya a buzz tomoro and hopefully we can hang sometime this week
bobs