6.15.2006

I feel like a monkey

what a weird schedule my body is on. work at different times of day, leisure in the middle of the night. not that I mind... but things become somewhat complicated when people want to hang out normally. or should I say, at normal times of day. I don't know if I'm capable of hanging out normally.

so, I'm fighting muffin tops right now, which for those of you who are unsure of what I am talking about, picture a girl with some extra love on her. you know the kind I am talking about. and somewhat tight pants, so said love spills out in all directions- note- especially the sides and back. those areas are key. so the entire business begins to resemble a muffin, with the pants being the paper cup part, and the extra love being, well, the muffin top.
I think I got so excited about living in a house with food that I forgot that I don't have to eat all of it, all the time.

a year on Ramen, table scraps, and eggs will do this to you, my friends. even if the scraps are organic.

so the rule is, no food after work except for fruit. problematic, yes, because it's late at night and I'm so hongry and have only eaten two meals prior during the day, a sort of brunch before work, and a linner at 6 or so. so I come in and devour peaches, strawberries, bananas, whatever.

only tonight, there were no strawbs, and the peaches were hard. so I ate three bananas. it is at this point that I begin to feel as if I should swing from a tree. perhaps I'll just go sleep in my bed instead. a very potassium laden good night to you all.

2 comments:

Megs said...

"I think I got so excited about living in a house with food that I forgot that I don't have to eat all of it, all the time." ha ha, yes I am learning the same thing. Three weeks of living off french bread and beer will make a girl want to eat everything in sight.

I miss you little warrior princess, you're never around the internets anymore. CO isn't any good without you.

Liza said...

your little warrior princess misses you.


I'm no good without CO.