6.22.2006

just as I am

well, being around real friends has shown me one thing....
I really don't know how to be a friend anymore.

suck city, I am your mayor. welcome. stale doritos can be found in the corner on the card table. feel free to use the tv- be careful with the rabbit ears; they're duct taped to the back of the set. and nobody else will be coming. sorry.

can I simply say that I'm burnt out? that I feel wasted, used? unneccessary? how many consonants are in unneccessary, anyway? am I even spelling alright? even if my social life is a shambles, I'll cling to my spelling. or throw myself into book slinging. is it ok to feel empty inside while you sort stacks of trade cloths on the civil war? I'm sure it is. I don't even know what I want. I want nothing and everything, nobody and somebody, companionship and an empty bed.

maybe I'll punch myself.

1 comment:

Megs said...

Here we are with you the mayor of some fabled city. I think this is where your problems lie. You're just not cut our for politics. It leaves you with nothing but second guessing and self-hatred. I think it's time you step down from politics and embrace your, clear, true calling....boxing.