6.28.2006

the pen and the sword... or, picking up where I never left off

hello.

there are a number of reasons I haven't written much lately, most(ly) of which is the fact I've been doing some music again, and it is good for my bones. and lovely. and my lovely bones.
the other reasons will be dealt with briefly now, and I do mean briefly.

a) if you want to know me, to see my point of view, to get me and my perspective, as it were, I have never meant to make it difficult. I have written on here for many months. I plan to continue for many more. that is the one thing that has not changed. and none of it is hidden. the archive tabs are just below and to the left, feel free to use.

b) I have not ever, nor will I ever, belittle, berate or bewitch anyone but myself. ok, and maybe the sitting U.S. president. if this is what you think I am doing, refer back to point A.

c) and this point may be key, which is why I saved it for last. I am twenty three years old. Yes, cyberspace, you heard me. And with this potentially damning piece of evidence, I may lose my identity, my dental fillings, and my existence, just like what happened in the necklace game I used to play with Jericho. (to further illustrate point A, I will at this time draw attention to the fact that the entire last sentence I just wrote was incredibly sarcastic. by telling you this, I am lampooning my own humor. oh well.) Yes, I am twenty three. Which means I'm a person, and an adult, and I do possess a cell phone, and live in a house with a phone, and have email that is perfectly good and frequently receives all sorts of messages. So, please approach me if you have an issue with me. Or my writing, which is my vehicle of self expression, and after re-reading quite a few posts recently, demonstrates a fine writer at the ripe old age of twenty three trying to figure herself out, and nothing more.

sorry to be so anticlimactic.

to end on a happy note, I like oatmeal cream pies. yum.

No comments: