7.06.2006

speaking words of wisdom

I think I have a sternalis. Yes, very exciting. I may even have two.

Tomorrow is a biggie- the DM comes, and will look over what I've been doing since the ole step-up-the-ladder. I'm not nervous. I growl at her, and she laughs. I'm interested in what she has to say. However, I am more interested right now in writing some of these one short stories that kind of fit together but mostly don't but are all about the same thing.

gah.

My hair looked good today. So did Dustin's. We pretended to be siblings with people that already knew us, and then he told me I was his best friend as he tossed a stack of Japanese language CDs on the info desk. He sounded really bored about it. It's ok.

My right ankle is still kind of dodgy. Although the good news is, I can leave BW3s without falling in the gutter every time. I can laugh just as much, though. And feel the texture of the wall, really feel it, because texture is everything. Sometimes the backseat of your own car is the center of the universe, and your hand hanging out the window to ensure the perfect temperature of coolness is like a small flesh-covered, tethered satellite.

all the "hey man"s are my homilies.

haha I just remembered this joke:

And I'm begging you to give me eyes to see
And I'm begging you to give me heart to love
And I'm begging you to give me hands to serve
And burn, burn, burn

pyromaniac requests lead to fiery deaths. I should know- I write them all.
kick up your heels!
kick up your heels!
John Philip Sousa is alive!

No comments: