4.10.2005

blizzard wizards



hello friends.

as most of my readers are in fact from the midwest, I give you the permission to now gloat at me as our roles have reversed and you bask in 70 degree sunshine. Come on, gloat a litte.

Manitou is currently in the process of getting 3ish feet of show- we're probably about at the one foot range as it stands. Everything closed today- my church, my work, my roommate's bedroom door. We're chillin' in the winter wonderland, with travel nearly forbidden and large parts of both 1-25 and 1-70 closed for miles. Travel in the foothills and mountainous areas has been strongly discouraged by local television. Too bad that's where I live. Oh well, I can still walk down to the Maté Factor. It's always open. Maybe I can remind them to forget some muffins again while I pretend to study.

Keep your wool on and your eyes low, little children.

*** as a sidenote, I found the bird. Sort of. It did not survive the perilous netherworld of the kitchen floor. For all of those who were wondering... it has finally found its rest.

1 comment:

~Jan said...

Hiya sweetie. Ornery indeed. And your lovely little "character map E" didn't translate onto the page, so I don't feel so stupid.

Still planning on coming to the wedding? Pleeeeeeeese say yes.