2.05.2006

burrito dreams

So I totally had this weird dream last night, and I only remembered it this morning when I was talking to McDavid and I went downstairs and saw the huge wooden bowl in the kitchen.

In it, my family lived in an old victorian type house, on the corner of some street, maybe in Capitol Hill in Denver, or on Jefferson St. downtown in Old Ft. Wayne, or maybe Broadripple or something. And it was big and nice inside, slightly reminiscent of my apt. in Manitou. And it was dark outside, and I knew it was Halloween, and we were having a Halloween party. My family was inside cooking up junk in the big kitchen. Charlie Sheen was sitting at a card table in the hallway, eating a little. I was outside for a while then, and as I came back towards my house, Michael Jackson was out there, on the front lawn, kind of walking around distractedly and talking on a cell phone. Then he hung up and told the person I was there, and I understood this, this was normal, because we were friends. And I took him inside, and introduced him to my aunt, but he already knew my brother, because he waved over my aunt's head and said, "Hey, Dan." And Dan smiled back, and slid sideways between a couple of people back into the living room.

I was excited to introduce Michael to Charlie Sheen, so I grabbed his hand and went into the hallway, but the card table was empty.

And somewhere in there, there was a wooden bowl, that I found on the counter this morning.

No comments: