2.10.2006

how long till my soul gets it right?

While I've been sick, I've been looking around online. I've gotten excited about things that were a part of my past, that have kind of been chucked by the wayside. Things like music. Well, certain types of music.

Like a capella college groups. That sing Coldplay or Indigo Girls covers. And DCI competitions that will be held in Indianapolis this summer.

On a slightly different note, why is it that less than a half an hour after I make a rare statement concerning my own virtue, I get pulled up short on the same issue? I jump in the first available opportunity, and prove myself not a paragon of anything less than low-browed, hateful, ignorant remarks. All because I feel like I'm infringed upon, so certainly that gives me the right to cheapen the dignity of another.

how long?

No comments: