9.12.2005

my, my, we're looking thin today

So! I've totally been snobbed an average of 4 times today because of my crappy old Jr. Park Ranger Dell Laptop. Ok, I'll admit, it's my fault. I spilled chai into it about a month ago, and since then it's had intermittent issues. But now, the fan is loud. I mean loud, people. Like, could that be mistaken for a passing helicopter loud. And nearby mac users, confident in their superiority over my klitschy blue number here, look around the room, then down their noses at me briefly, before making an announcement to all: "What is that noise?"

I am confident in my mediocrity.

HEJ! HEJ! HEJ! So I got a phone call today! and some spa on the 16th St. Mall and Welton wants to interview/recieve a massage from me Friday morning at 10 am. I'm pumped like it's 2005 and I'm unemployed.

Lastly, but certainly of most import, this gay guy with two little lap-dog type dogs came and parked his dogs near me, and his name is Lynn. I know him from previous encounters outside Buddy's starbucks (where I am now) using some free rogue wireless. He is very delicate and ties up his dogs' hair over their eyes with little plastic strips, because rubber bands would pull their hair out. He looked at my computer and said, "At first I thought that sound was clippers."

No comments: